Lakshya.
Do I have one? No. Not yet. I like the scene in LAKSHYA when Hrithik, has no words to describe his lakshya... which is to drive away the enemy.

Had been to Leh-Ladakh last week. I had never seen India like this before. I mean I have seen alot of hill stations but this one is the most different one. Its a cold desert.

I went to a village called Alchi, about 100 kms away from Kargil. 1000 years old monastry, harsh sun, Chilly breeze, mountains all over, no vegetation and the very beautiful Indus river.

A normal human being takes about 24 hrs to get aclimatised. Its very difficult to breathe there. One has to get used to the weather there. Now I wondor..

I have seen LOC-KARGIL, saw LAKSHYA yesterday. I only know about Kargil whats been shown in these movies...must have been more worse. I mean..I couldn't walk 100 mtrs without being breathless, i wondor how these brave soldiers climed the hills! Its amazing!

No comments: