Rainy day...
Missed the 8:32 CST...
Missed the 9:06 CST....
I knew I would catch the 9:32 CST for sure...
It was an important day...
I was going to see SRK for the first time off-screen..
I have seen all his films... mostly...
I have a picture of him in my mind...
Very stylish, smart, simple at the same time...
Don't remember since when I became his fan...
I have heard of some crazy fans of SRK...

I am not that crazy...
But I am not a fan of any other filmstar either...
The day went by like a breeze...
It was time to leave for the event...
Left at 5:30 PM to reach the venue...
People were coming in...
The event was about to begin...
Everyone was waiting for him..
Waited for a little over 3 hours to see him...
He came....
But I couldn't see him...
All I could see was a mob moving towards the stage...
I knew he was there...
I still couldn't see him...
So I tried again...made another atempt...
I saw him...
He was there....
With Rani...walking towards the stage...
Surrounded by cameramen... people...and fans like me...
He is The Superstar I have known... for years now...
He was there...I was finally seeing SRK... in front of me...

1 comment:

crossblade said...

aha
that's true
nobody's perfect